For the year 2016 BOVA secretariat announcing the list of intensive master courses, which are offered for BOVA and NOVA University Network students as well as graduate students from other institutions. We invite you to look at course schedule and choose the best course for you master studies.
All course information are presented in short course description see table below. All courses will take place in course organizers institutions. For BOVA and Nova students all these courses are free of charge, other students should pay course fee -150 Euro and cover accommodation and travel costs.
For detailed information about course (trip, accommodation and ctr., please contact with your local coordinators (list of coordinators)
All course information is available on Event calendar and all course registration is running online as well.
BOVA's course list are presented below.
"Evaluation of quality of poultry meat and eggs" take place at LSMU, VA in March 13-19. Master level course. All course information.
"Entrepreneurship and innovation for Rural Development" take place at EMU in March 14-18. Master level course.
"Comparative animal welfare and practical assessment" take place at EMU in April 4-9. Master level course. All course information.
'Waste to resource in Baltic states 2020" take place at EMU in April 24-29. Master level course.
"Application of modern technologies in determination of geodetic height system" takes place at ASU in April 18-22. Intensive master and/or bachelor level course.
"Landscape in focus" take place at LLU at 26-30 of September. Intensive master or bachelor level course.
"Forest disturbances and ecosystem services: data and modeling" tace place at EMU at 30 of October till -7 of November.
"Detection techniques for cereal quality assesment'' take place at LLU at 07-11 of November. Intensive master or bachelor level course.
"Game animals protection and management" take place at ASU at 14-19 of November. Master level course.
You can make registration to all courses here.
Course Application procedure
To apply for any BOVA courses you should complete following steps:
1. Evaluate, how the course you are willing to apply can be relevant to your study and research field.
2. Fill cours registration form on BOVA web page.
3. Fill in Mobility Registration Form and sent it to local BOVA coordinator (EMU, LLU, ASU, LSMU,VA).
3. BOVA coordinators will provide the final list of students with selected person’s registration forms to relevant person/course organizer.
4. You will be notified about application resultsby e-mail.
5. Please note that the money will be transferred in Norwegian krone (NOK) using the historical exchange rate from June 2015 (1 euro = 8,73 NOK), and will not necessarily correspond to the current exchange rate.